Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Moanin' Old Git part 2

I would have written this letter about two or three weeks ago, but was kind of busy moving house...



Jane Roberts
Team Manager
AXA PPP Healthcare
Liverpool


19 February 2007


Dear Ms Roberts,

RE: Policy no **********

I am writing with regard to my letter of the 26th December 2006.

You may recall that in my letter I outlined my reasons for wanting to make a complaint regarding the manner in which your sales representative Laura, agent ID CR**1, signed my partner Nicola for a “Cashback” policy.

It has now been over 28 working days since I wrote to you and I am still waiting upon a response. I know that my original letter has been received because when we phoned to confirm that the policy had been cancelled, we were assured that this was the case.

I am slightly disappointed that you did not see fit to acknowledge the original letter. However, I would hope that you have now had a chance to investigate this matter, and I would appreciate an update on my complaint.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding this issue.


Yours sincerely etc etc,


Let's see if they bother to reply this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home