Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"Mistletoe ... can lead to unexpected pregnancy"

Season's greetings! Here are some Health and Safety tips to help you enjoy your Christmas.

Now time for an advent calendar - I am sure many of you can relate to this:

Also, proof that turkeys do not vote for Christmas:


Before I go, just a quick request for you to listen to Richard Bacon, sitting in for Matthew Bannister, next Wednesday, 27th December, at around 10am, as I will be appearing on there as part of a discussion about neighbours (the people who live nearby, not the soap opera). Tune to Radio Five Live, 909 and 693 MW, or on the Internet via the BBC Radio Radio Player (you will also be able to listen again for a week afterwards).

No guarantees that I will be blogging again before Christmas, so I would like to wish all my readers (all three of you!) a very Merry one and a Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home