Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mitchell and Webb

I have never watched "Peep Show", or "That Mitchell and Webb Look" (I think that it what it is called), but I have seen the Apple Mac ads at the cinema, which I think are great (although maybe that is because I am a Mac user and feel quite smug in being so).

But at work yesterday, I was fed up of silence and not in the mood for music. So I looked on the BBC Radio Player, and clicked on "That Mitchell and Webb Sound". And it was the funniest thing I have heard in ages. My line manager and I were doubled up with laughter, and we were both very grateful that no-one walked in.

I have no idea how much longer it will be available for (they tend to be online for seven days after broadcast), but if you can, check out the "Hot oil" sketch. Click here to link to the show (please note that this links to a sound file - I think you can choose between listening on RealPlayer or Windows Media Player).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home