Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Housekeeping

Just a quick note to explain why there has been so little added to the blog recently, followed by a spate of posts in the last two days:

I have been pretty busy with work. I have been pretty busy at home - my brother and I are working to set up a website for Nicola - more on this later. I have also (finally) got around to compiling the BaRabica "anthology", Between the rubbish and the recycling. And of course, we had the Internet "outage" due to the incompetence of Tiscali. But mainly, I have been busy at work, and as most of my blogging is during lunch- and tea-breaks, this has accounted for my silence over the last month or so. Which is a shame as I have stuff to write about - so now it is time to catch up...

In the meantime, here are some nice pictures of "coffee art".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home