Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Be thankful for what you have...

Some of you may have previously seen me wax lyrical about Tom Reynolds' book, Blood, Sweat and Tea, and his blog, Random Acts of Reality (see links section on the right).

It is posts like this that seriously bring home how indebted we are to our healthcare professionals, who constantly get treated shabbily by governments and lay people alike.

We may never know if the patient survived, but if she did pass away, at least she wouldn't have died alone...

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 1:17 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Quite agree. It sometimes makes me feel a bit shabby that I harp on about commuting when there are people writing about things like this.

For me, blogging is light relief, and I keep the tone light for that reson. For others, it is clearly very different.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home