Thursday, May 17, 2007

Overpaid prima donnas

Who said that footballers and musicians are overpaid, and/or have lost touch with reality?

  • "My greatest competition is, well, me. I'm the Ali of today. I'm the Marvin Gaye of today. I'm the Bob Marley of today. I'm the Martin Luther King, or all the other greats that have come before us. " - R Kelly
  • Premiership footballers were asked to donate a day's wages to a Royal College of Nursing hardship fund. The whole squads of Watford and Sheffield United, Fulham, Tottenham, Blackburn, Reading and West Ham did. Chelsea - not one player volunteered.

As reported by Popbitch. I don't recall Ali, Marvin, Marley or Martin Luther King being (alleged) paedophiles. As for the latter, maybe Frank, Andriy and Cashley didn't have their bank details to hand?

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2007 8:17 pm , Blogger Baz said...

holy moly has a much better piece on r paedo ... basically every third word is c***

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home