Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New things to look at

You may have noticed a few new links in the right hand pane. I don't want to put too many up because I think that the more there are, the less likely you, the reader, are to trawl through and click on them.

Especially recommended are:

* "NFFC - Baz's blog" - administered by my brother, with occasional contributions by me. So if you know that I am football-mad, but were wondering why I do not post anything about football on here, it is because it all goes on there!

* "BaRabica - MySpace page" - as written by Gary. You can listen to some songs by my most recent band on here (I played guitars and things, and did the lead vocals).

* "The Happy Commuter" - you may have seen comments on this blog from JD - well this is his blog, with tales of trains and automobiles (he has not written about 'planes yet).

* "Random Acts of Reality" - the blog by Tom Reynolds that spawned the book "Blood, Sweat and Tea". Tom is an emergency medical technician working for the London Ambulance Service, and this is his account of the good, bad and ugly things that he comes across.

* "Tales from Tragedy Towers" - in a similar vein, this is the blog of a health adviser working for NHS Direct.

* "Foundation" - the MySpace page for the band I was in whilst at university. Again, you can listen to some songs here - I played bass and did most of the backing vocals. This site was set up by Mohan.

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2006 1:13 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Funny you should mention planes Rish - am flying out to the US tomorrow so will obviously be taking notes.

JD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home