Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Karma Police

[This is a quick post as I am in the office and want to go home before there is a queue to get out the car park!!]

Yesterday was definitely Monday. Nothing life- or livelihood-threatening, but not a good day.

Amongst other things, someone scratched my bumper in the car park. It's not a big scratch, and won't need repairing, but it's still annoying. Either the driver who did it did not notice, in which case they need to be more careful, or they did notice in which case they ignored it and drove off. Bummer.

Still, it is my fault - on my way into work, I was obviously still half-asleep because I cut someone up on the motorway. I didn't mean to, I was changing lanes and she was in my blind spot. Luckily there was no contact, nor did she have to take evasive action. I tried to wave my apology, but this was met with a rather terse V-sign. I didn't mean it and I am sorry. I suppose the scratch on my car is payback for my carelessness earlier...

1 Comments:

At October 22, 2006 5:00 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Bad manners, Rish, bad manners. Like I'm always saing, for some reason, the commuting public just don't seem to think they need to bother with being polite. At least me locomotive encounter with a half eaten pot of carrot stick didn't leave a mark. Not a physical one anyway.

How's the house-hunting going?
JD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home