Monday, January 30, 2006

Joke

Thanks to Andy for forwarding this one:


>I'm feeling a bit lonely at the moment and so I decided life would be
>more fun if I had a pet. So, I went to the pet shop and told the owner
>that I wanted to buy an unusual pet.
>
>After some discussion, I finally bought a Centipede which came in a
>little white box to use for his house.
>
>I took the box back home, found a good location for it, and decided I
>would start off by taking my new pet to the pub to have a drink. So, I
>asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go down the Queen's
>Head Tavern with me and have a beer?" But there was no answer.
>
>This bothered me a bit, but I waited a few minutes and then asked him
>again, "How about going to the pub for a drink?" But again, there was
>no answer from my new friend and pet.
>
>So, I waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation.
>
>I decided to ask him one more time; this time putting my face up
>against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you
>like to go to The Queen's Head Tavern and have a drink with me?"
>
>A little voice came out of the
>box:...........................................
>
>
>
>
>"I heard you the first time! I'm putting my F***ng shoes on!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home