Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Poorly

Went to Center Parcs last weekend, for Dad's 60th birthday. The whole clan went, Mum and Dad, Baz and his wife and children, and of course Nicola and myself.

I had never been before, and apart from the prices, I was quite impressed. Unfortunately, I didn't really get to enjoy most of the activities on offer as I had been struck down by another bout of tonsilitis (I think this is my sixth attack in about a year). So, while Mum and Dad went walking, and the kids went swimming, I spent most of my time in bed. Shame.

Also, the journey back on Monday almost killed me. Having not eaten properly all weekend, I was pretty weak, but had to contend with a 185 mile journey home in order to get Nicola back in time for a hospital appointment (did I mention that we went to Center Parcs in Cumbria?).

Still poorly and bed-bound at the time of writing - tonsils feeling better but energy levels very low. Doctor has just advised me to get more rest - am getting bored now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home