Thursday, July 06, 2006

Update

Once again, not had much time to write recently. Been plenty going on though:

* Nicola and I were invited by our friend Simon to a ball at Colwick Hall Hotel. Simon's Dad is heavily involved with Childline, and the ball was arranged to celebrate Childline's 20th anniversary. If you didn't know, Childline is in deep trouble, and under threat of closure without financial support. It seemed like a successful evening!

* I attended a conference at Nottingham University's Jubilee Campus, which meant that my usual journey of an hour each way became ten minutes! However, I needed to give my cousin Rani a lift to Birmingham airport on Tuesday, which meant that I had my usual hour-each-way journey anyway!

* I completed the Great Nottinghamshire Bike Ride - all eighteen miles of it - in less than two hours. I didn't even hurt afterwards, although Sandeep (who rode with me) was complaining of a sore posterior afterwards.

* Mohan, his wife Divya, Sandeep, Nicola and I are running the Sport Relief mile in Nottingham on the 15th July. You can sponsor me by clicking on this link: https://secure.artezglobal.com/registrant/StartUp.aspx?SID=63338

* Lastly for now, Nicola and I are going to Tenerife tomorrow, for a well-earned break. I feel as though I have worked hard so far this year, and Nicola has taken her Anatomy & Physiology exam. So I think that we deserve it!

More to come when we get back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home