Monday, June 26, 2006

Update: 26th June 2006

Many apologies for sporadic posting over the last few weeks. This has been down to a combination of work, home life and the World Cup!

So what has been going on? Well, yesterday, I undertook the Great Nottinghamshire Bike Ride. I rode 18 miles in 1 hour 50 minutes (and I could have done it quicker except I didn't want to leave my friend behind). I have remembered that I like cycling, I have also learnt that it is much easier when you have a bike that it is the right size. I had previously used my Dad's bike with a 21" frame - I am only 5'6" tall, so I was having to work so much harder, it gave me sore thighs, a sore bum and lower back pain! I used Nicola's friend's bike instead, with an 18" frame, and had none of the above problems. Apparently there will be pictures of the event on the BBC Nottingham website at some point today.

I have also signed up for the Sport Relief mile in July, as part of the "Robinho Hood and his Merrie Men" team, with my friends Mohan, Divya and Sandeep. You can sponsor me by clicking here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home