Monday, December 24, 2007

201 all out


It has been a couple of years since I started this site. I didn't expect many people to read - maybe my Dad, my brother and a handful of friends. I have had the pleasant surprise of having strangers stop by, and the disappointing realisation that some of my friends are not interested (despite the fact that they spend hours checking each other out on Facebook). I have had good feedback on some posts, and utter indifference on others. I have written about work, home life, discrimination, commuting and I have also failed to save Sherwood the Bear.

But, after 200 posts, I have decided to stop here. I am not giving up writing on the web, and will continue to do occasional posts via my Facebook profile (which will take away the pressure of having to think up new posts on a regular basis). I certainly intend to continue my occasional posts on my brother's Nottingham Forest blog, and I hope to find the time to write opinions and match reports on both the Nottingham Forest Official site and the BBC Nottingham website. You may also have noticed a new link to "ReVued", a new blog which I am writing with my friend Mohan, in which we, erm, review stuff. Please stop by and have a look.

To those of you who have read, you have my gratitude and admiration. To those of you who have occasionally stopped by, I hope you have enjoyed it. To those of you who wish to contact me, then you can email me at savesherwood@talktalk.net (I can't promise I will check regularly, but I will check).

Merry Christmas! Remember to be good to each other, and may you get what you deserve in 2008 (and in the future)...

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2007 2:20 am , Blogger Unknown said...

Okay Rish. I give up. I really WILL look you up on Facebook.

 
At November 29, 2009 7:52 pm , Blogger Rish said...

hey...you wrote a good thing.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home